04 July 2017

Intentional and unrepentant

"Fabio Silva defended his parking skills and branded other motorists “idiots” after pictures of his white car straddling four spaces circulated on social media.

He said his car was his "pride and joy" and didn't want other motorists to damage it, citing that as the reason he parked in the middle of those spaces...

Mr Silva wrote: "Nothing quite like parking and taking up four spaces.  Start spending hundreds of pounds on your car and then you’ll understand where I’m coming from.  Sorry for not wanting idiots ruining my pride and joy.”"
Found in The Telegraph.

7 comments:

  1. /r/badparking has loads of space-hoggers, handicap zone ignorers, and other examples of bad parking - as well as some people who park to block them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bad feeling about the future of that paint job after a statement like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not a vandalizer, but even I want to key that car, slash tires, steal wipers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does beg to be damaged when you park like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see a car parked like this, I usually write a note apologizing for having scratched it while trying to park in the space they'd left me, and again for having no money nor insurance to pay for the damage.

    It's especially fun if I can sit in my car across the way and watch them search for damage that doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unknown, that is the perfect amount of evil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of what my wife did when a guy in a brand new pick up parked too close for her to open the door.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...